Tuesday, December 25, 2007

One more Christmas picture


We waited until we were all feeling better to put together our ginger bread house. The kids had a blast doing it, but I think they ate more candy than they put on the house.

7 comments:

Hall Family said...

Sarah, I hope u don't mind me saying... Jarin has very nice antlers!! ;0

Anonymous said...

How fun! Those hot dogs sound really good, could you send one this way! Merry Christmas!

Elizabeth said...

it looks like you guys had a great Cristmas! I lovr hanna's face with her new sewing machine!!

The Addams Family said...

I love that picture of Jarin barbequing in shorts by the pool! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!

April said...

I love looking at your blog. Your family is so cute. Elle looks like she is getting so tall and her hair grew so quickly. Your house looks so festive with the lights. And it looks so funny with your kids on santa's lap with the palm tree in the green grass and stuff in the background.
Nate really does do yoga too. So cute!
Thanks for posting.

williams family said...

I just showed the kids all of your blogs and Madisyn said oh oh they have a pool I want to go visit them right now and then she said I miss Elle so much. We hope you guys Have a happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Cherie said...

It looks like you guys had a nice Christmas break. Your kids are so cute. Happy New Year!