


There is never a dull moment around here. We've had a wild couple of weeks. It started with the trip to the beach to take family pictures for that perfect Christmas card. We drove to the beach, everyone was dressed in matching khaki and white and found a great spot, set up the camera and the battery died. So, we played at the beach for a few hours and headed home.
Hannah was our next adventure. A few days after the beach, she became quite sick with a very high fever. So we kept her home from school. I think its something more than a bug because this is her third time missing school this year for a fever. That is very unusual for my normally very healthy girl. Long story short, she had strep and some kind of virus and has now missed almost 2 weeks of school this time. How frustrating!!
Jesse, my sweet Jesse. I dropped a Christmas gift on his head on accident and it was a heavy one. It cut pretty deep through the fatty tissue on his forehead. I didn't know foreheads had fatty tissue, but the doctor pulled off a chunk and said "this is a fat globule". His forehead is a bit leaner and it has one stitch holding the skin together for now. The amazing thing about Jesse is he was all smiles once I stopped the bleeding and told him it would be alright. He kept telling me what a great mom I am all through the ER evening.
Nate is starting to push up on his hands and is getting pretty mobile by rolling and pushing himself backward. Its fun to see his progress.
I know this is a lot of writing for me, but its been a busy couple of weeks and I guess I needed to get it out of my head. So I hope you enjoyed my thoughts....
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Never a dull moment
Posted by wildthayn at 10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is a full month!!!
Could you e-mail us your FL address? Thanks.
Dropping a heavy gift on my kids' head is so something I would do! I giggled a little. Not funny, I know? Sorry the beach picture didn't turn out. I'm sure that would have been beautiful! What beach were you at?
I love the family pictures. You have such cute kiddos. Hannah hair is getting so dark and elle still looks more and more like you.
I can't wait for Nate to get older. I am so interested to see how he and Jesse interact. If I ever have a boy I want him to be just like Jesse.
April, you're so funny!! Jesse is a pretty wonderful boy. I hope Nate is like unto Jesse and not the opposite!
Becca, we went to Ft. Desoto beach. It was the #1 beach in the us in 2005. The sand is so white and soft, I can totally see why people like it.
I love it! The usual chaos! Such a bummer to miss out on your family pictures!
Hey Miss Sarah! We're definitely experiencing some NON-dull moments here too. Glad to found this off of Libby's blog :)
Post a Comment