



Well, we know its Christmas everywhere else too. But we kind of had to remind ourselves as Mother Nature doesn't give any reminders down here. So here are our Christmas pictures. Jarin BBQing hot dogs on Christmas Eve, Jesse and his pirate ship, Nate in his new exersaucer. I think that's more of a gift to me! Hannah with her new Barbie mini-sewing machine, which really sews. She's so excited to start creating. Eleanor with her new Leapster. She played games on it all day!! I would love to include a Christmas picture of me, but I am the photographer and when I photograph myself, all you see is chins, and there is so much more to me than that. It would be a real shame to see only my chins.

2 comments:
Nate looks like he loves his saucer I'm so glad that you guys had such a fun Christmas it is kinda weird seeing Jaron in shorts at the grill on Christmas ...but you did get to take a family walk without wearing hats and gloves I guess those are the perks of living in sunny FL :)
Sarah, you are so funny! I think you look great. As Andy always says, "which one of your kids would you trade to have your chin (or in my case, flabby stomach) back?"
I'm going on the South Beach diet after the holidays...wanna join me again?
Post a Comment