Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmastime







We're feeling much better, although we aren't quite 100%. But, I thought I would post a few pictures of the kids with Santa. We have a neighborhood Santa that hangs out at the lake for a few hours every year so the kids can visit him. We found him to be delightful, but thought he must have been cookin' in his Santa suit.

Jarin hung up Christmas lights a few weeks ago. Its hard to get a picture that isn't blurry at night time, but here's my best shot.

I keep finding Nate under the tree playing with the lights and ornaments. I'll move him 5 feet away and he's back in less than a minute, even though he doesn't crawl yet.

3 comments:

williams family said...

your house looks great with the light!!! And the kids look good with santa and the palm trees :)lol

Becca said...

Your house looks great! I love it!

The Addams Family said...

I love your house! That is too funny about Nate and the Christmas tree. They do have a way of getting around even before they can crawl! BTW, Scotty has that same little outfit from The Children's Place!