Saturday, December 8, 2007

My 7 year old has mono!

Who would have thought that my 7 year old would get mono? She's been sick so much this school year, its kind of a relief to know why. She has been a great sport about it. Even though we are all tired of staying home, we're glad to know that some R&R will help her get back to her normal self. Now, we just have to find out who she's been kissing.... Just kidding. My brother-in-law Mike informed me that you can get mono in other ways, like from shaking hands or using a drinking fountain. Good things to know, I guess.

5 comments:

Hunter Family said...

Poor Hannah! We'll keep her in our thoughts. I hope she feels better for the holidays.

Hall Family said...

HI Sarah!!! I'm new to this blogger thing.. good to see you guys. -- Hannah sure makes having mono look good!! :0

Kira said...

I found you! I love your blog. You have such a great family. Call if you need help with "all the mono".

The Addams Family said...

Poor Hannah! I sure hope she feels better soon!

Tricia said...

Kaitlyn sure enjoyed breezing through here...hoping Hannah is feeling better. Kaitlyn is starting to feel better herself and think she'll return to school tomorrow! She says hello to Hannah and Ellie