Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Elle

I'm back. Its been a very long time, but I'm back and I'm ready to catch up. Is anybody even out there anymore? Or did you give up on the Wildthayn blog? Because I would like to print this blog and make a book, I'm going to try and pick up where I left off.

Seven years ago, we brought this tiny little girl to a home away from home at my Mom and Dad's house. Then we went even further from home to Oklahoma with Jarin to do C-5 training. When she was nearly 2 months old, we finally returned to our home in Fairfield, California and greeted many anxious friends who had yet to meet the newest Thayn.



I blinked, had two more babies, moved 2 times, and now she's 7 years old!! She's toothless. She loves to read. And she is so excited about her birthday breakfast in bed!!



We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate Elle's birthday. Fun times!!


Elle requested a chocolate cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory for her birthday cake. That's my kind of girl!!

0 comments: