Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A-MAZ-ING!!!

I made a "deal" with Elle that if she read all the Magic Treehouse Books this summer, I would pay her $50. That's 28 chapter books!! She ran with it, sometimes reading 2 books per day!! She even read a few of the Merlin Mission books. She finished the last book on Monday night and we dug out $50 and payed up. I think that was the best $50 I ever spent!!

Great job Elle!! Congratulations!!

7 comments:

Whitney said...

That's awesome! Way to go Elle! Noah is some 200 pages away from his 3000 page goal for his longboard. I think we'll have smiles similar to that one in a few days at our house. :)

THE POPE PARTY said...

Wow Ellie, I am so impressed! What are you going to spend your fifty dollars on now?

Hunter Family said...

Way to go Elle! Do you guys have AR in Florida? If so, she'll have all her points for the year!

Sara said...

Hey Sarah, this is Sara, from Altus! I was wondering if you had the name of the website you got your name sign from in the Springs? Looks like you are all doing great!
Love, Sara Pierce

wildthayn said...

Hi Sara, my mom got it from danielledecor.com. They're prices are awesome and they put out a nice product. Enjoy!

Cherie said...

Sara,
Where have you gone?? I miss your updates!
Cherie

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

that is so funny and awesome ! LOL