We made our annual trip to Colorado this summer. After 3 1/2 hours of kicking the lady's seat in front of us and playing peek-a-boo with the people behind us, both boys fell asleep for the last 10 minutes of our flight. Perfect. So glad we didn't drive, because they would have been kicking MY seat for 32 hours. We took the kids to see the Sky Sox play the Salt Lake Bees in baseball. I think we arrived during the 5th or 6th inning, which is perfect for small children. It was an exciting game, but the best part was the crisp cool mountain air.
We went to the North Pole amusement park in Woodland Park. What a cute place to take kids! It has great little rides and is really clean. We all loved it.
We sent Nana in to see if the haunted house was too scary for the kids. It was too scary for the kids. I just giggle every time I see this picture of my silly mom. It reminds me of all the crazy stuff she did with us kids when I was growing up.
My mom and dad just moved into a new house and are still in some transition. Jarin helped my dad hang "Moe" on his wall. Moe was much too large and took up a great portion of the room, so Dad returned Moe to Dick's sporting good's and brought home "Larry" instead. Mom says Larry fits better, but I haven't seen it personally.
I have pictures of the rodeo somewhere too, but those will have to wait since I can't find them.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Colorado 2009
Posted by wildthayn at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love Moe. That is funny! Glad you guys had a good trip.
Post a Comment