Happy Birthday Jarin!!!
Jarin had a birthday a couple of weeks ago. After traveling for a month, he's back at work, but I'm still just happy to have him back in the country!! We planned to have an evening at the beach, but it was rainy, so we played Guitar Hero, had steak and potato dinner, and ate peanut butter chocolate birthday cake. Yummy!!
Jarin's cake was inspired by this cake from my friend April. Aside from the chocolatey candy goodness, there is a Ghiradelli brownie layer, a dark chocolate cake layer and Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting. Heaven!!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Happy Birthday Jarin!!
Posted by wildthayn at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Are you kidding me??? It is as if someone plucked that cake straight out of my dreams! My jaw literally fell to the floor. I will try to refrain from making that picture my screen saver. Please tell me that you either have the recipe.. or would be willing to make it for pay. Name your price.
Also-- Happy Birthday, Jarin!!!
We are such poops!! Sorry. I know just a few days after Jarin's b-day I hit Glenn's arm and shouted "shoot we forgot to call Jarin." Poopy I know. Sorry!!!
Happy belated birthday to the awesome mustache king.
That is one serious cake, Sarah. You never cease to amaze!! I want kit kats on my next cake.
Reason # 3,567 I'm excited to return to Tampa: I get to eat Sarah's amazing food again! Yay!
P.S- Happy B-day Jarin
That cake looks awesome! What a great idea. Happy Birthday, Jarin!
Peanut butter cream cheese frosting?! I gotta get me some of that! Yum! Wasn't that cake good?! Looks awesome!
Hi! I happened to come across your blog! That cake looks amazing! Did you make it then?
Post a Comment