Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Williams Family!!!

We have missed the Williams family SO MUCH since moving here to Florida.  If only we could have brought them with us.....

...I guess the next best thing is a visit from our dear friends.  The kids went straight for the pool, which I think was around 70 degrees.  WAY too cold for me!!



We celebrated Aidan's 9th birthday.  Happy Birthday Aidan!!  Shelley and I "decorated" his cake to look like a soccer ball.  It was a loose interpretation of a soccer ball at best, but it was yummy!

Shelley cut her finger really bad on a razor.  She now has no finger print on her finger.  It was bad, and yes, all that gauze and tape was necessary.

We did easter baskets (buckets) and went to church with 7 matching kids.  CHEESY!!  But we all loved it, including the kids, so who cares if it was cheesy.

We did an easter egg hunt in the yard.  Aidan and Hannah helped Nate.  It was really sweet.

This was truly the best picture we could get of the kids.  It was so funny trying to get them all to smile for the picture.  

The beach pictures were lost in the crash of '09.  We had an amazing day at the beach.  The weather was perfect and the kids swam and had fun in the sand and water.   We also celebrated Madisyn's birthday, but my pictures are fried.  Happy Birthday Madisyn!  Thanks for sharing your special day with us!

2 comments:

April said...

I love all the posts!!! It has been so long since I have been on your blog or anyone's for that matter. Sometimes the computer gets highly unoticed (expect for the ondemand things....webmd, netflix, church emails, you know the regular).

I miss your little family. I can't believe Hannah is so big. She looks all grown up. I love your strawberry post too. Thanks for giving me a peak into your life.

Sarah said...

Loved the matching kiddos on Easter. They all looked so sharp all dressed up. Glad you guys had such a great visit!