Happy Birthday Hannah!!
She's 9!! (still can't believe it)
She is my #1 go-to gal. She loves to help out around the house and she is awesome with the other kids, especially Nate.
She sings like an angel. She even writes her own songs.
She devours books. She reads every time she gets a chance and often finds it burdensome to put books down for meals, conversation, etc.
She is an excellent swimmer. She's on swim team and has improved so much in the last year and a half.
She boogie-boards like a champ. We went to the beach a few weeks ago and she rode every wave in all the way to the beach. Where did she learn that?!?!
Speaking of learning things, she plays piano by ear. She got a keyboard a couple of years ago and has been teaching herself to play. That's a talent I can't begin to wrap my mind around!!
That's just a glimpse of our Hannah. She has a kind heart and a gentle spirit! She honestly strives to do the right thing and is an amazing example to me. I love you Hannah! Happy Birthday!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Hannah! Such a beautiful young lady!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe she's 9 either. I remember you telling me that you were pregnant with her. It doesn't seem that long ago!
Happy Birthday Hannah! My family can't wait to see you guys.
OMG she is cute!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEipRibyQrerLYyLACYfTig6e9gd_2dCdX4aSgtpiHZvXYRaLOXZuwxBEW7JsDm9GHrAqxpcvUSuowcvlnTKaasWbcaOYNWyQXGzqBZtOb85_e3Og1Xcc5ZNlB_1riA_DJlnWsv5p3P7sp4Z/s1600-h/Hannah+bday+4.JPG
I downloaded the pic, sharpened it slightly and displayed her life size. She literally appeared to be directly in front of me and looked as though I could reach out and touch her, and I just luv that! Now that I am in college and have my own apartment I can put good looking little girls on display life size in my digital picture displays without my mom saying stuff! I am definitely putting this gorgeous little beauty on display life size and no doubt she will get tons of kisses! The display is warm and silky smooth so it will seem like I am really getting to kiss her and that is going to be so frickin cool and lots of fun!
Post a Comment