I'm going to try and catch up before I get too far behind...
On Christmas Eve, we had the missionaries over and went Christmas caroling and delivered some treats. Then, the kids reenacted the nativity. Jarin taught them a couple of new songs and walked them through the whole thing. It was so cute and so funny! Unfortunately, Nate tuckered out early and when he's done, he is DONE. So, we just put him to bed and he missed the whole thing.
Then the kids opened their Christmas Eve presents. They totally know that its always pajamas now. It kind of takes the fun out of it, but we still string them along and try to make it fun. Check out how wound up they are!! Its amazing to me that they actually fell asleep before Santa came.
2 comments:
Looks like fun. Elle's hair is getting so long. And Jesse looks like such a big boy now. Holy Cow!
I love the Nativity reenactment picture! You guys are so fun!
Post a Comment