Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas morning came early.  Too early.  I heard the girls around 5:00 am.  Being the sugary sweet mommy dearest that I am, I lovingly invited them to return to bed and resume Christmas morning festivities anytime after 7:00 am.  I was so thankful they didn't wake up until 8:40!!!  Woohoo!!  An extra hour and 40 minutes of sleep for me and the Mister.  Here are some pictures of their favorite things:

Hannah got an ipod shuffle, pink.  I think it has rocketed her into teenage-ness.  Augh!!!


This wasn't Elle's favorite present, but her tonsils are too awesome not to put this one up.  Her favorite present was a sparkly box filled with Hannah Montana stationary and pencils.  Anybody want a pen pal?


Jesse was too cute with his new pirate get-up from Logan.


Nate's favorite gift was the Little People fire engine from Santa.  He and Jesse push each other around the house on it.  I love it too because every minute spent on the fire truck is a minute that he isn't emptying out cupboards or my purse or somebody's toy box.

2 comments:

April said...

could your kids be any cuter!!!

love it...by the way I think your new family picture looks great!!! Nate is the only one with a double chin...way to go.

wildthayn said...

Ha!! Thanks April! I thought it was just the picture, but he really does have a double chin right now. he eats EVERYTHING I feed him, without protest!