Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some privacy...

A few of you asked why we decided to go private with the blog. Nothing creepy happened. I don't think any weirdos are stalking us. All is well.

Jarin just left for a deployment to Qatar for 4 1/2 months and we both felt like our family is more vulnerable in his absence. So, we decided to go off the radar, at least while he is gone. When he returns, we'll probably open it up again. We think its really fun to find blogs of long-lost friends and don't want to permanently drop off the earth. We're not trying to close ourselves off from friends and family, but we just needed a little more security.

3 comments:

jksfam said...

Understood! I hope you are all okay while he's gone!

Cherie said...

I hope all goes well while he is gone. We are glad we can still peak in on your family!! Take care.
Cherie

Whitney said...

I think it is a totally reasonable thing to do in your situation. We support you Sarah!