Elle got a new haircut today. She has the world's most awesome hair. Its thick and shiny, has tons of body and holds curl/style like a champ. Its amazing!!! She's been begging me to cut her hair so she could donate it to Locks of Love. She and Hannah did it together about 2 years ago and I guess she really loved it. What's not to love? She got a sassy little bob to match her personality and was able to help someone out! I took 11 inches off. Here are some pictures.
Before:
( I thought this was so cute! She's helping Jesse see inside the mixing bowl.)
7 comments:
Super cute!!!!
Oddly enough I was just thinking how long Elle's hair was and what you were planning on doing with it...long...short...you know. How fun that she cut it for locks of love. Rebekah is going to be so excited to see this. She really does have awesome hair.
Oh, I want to be part of your private party....aprilhwhite@gmail.com
don't forget the h in the middle...please please.
Cute, cute, cute! We love the bob look at our house!
Beautiful!!!!! Love it!!
love love love it!!!
I love your hair Elle. If fits you perfect.
so so so very cute elle is alway beautiful no matter how her hair is :)
Post a Comment