Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A kid with character

Elle won the "kid with Character" award in her class at school.  What did she receive for this honor?  A gift certificate to Mimi's Cafe!  Thanks Mimi's!!  We'll enjoy a special mother-daughter lunch on you to celebrate!!




Speaking of character,  I don't think Jarin realized I was in the driveway with the camera when he took off on Elle's bike last week.  I thought it really showed "character"!  Isn't he hunky on the princess bike?

7 comments:

TMATR said...

Elle is looking grown up and what a cute "character" she is!
Jarin looks good too, especially on that princess bike.

I noticed I was tagged sometime ago, maybe....I will blog again someday. For now, Tim has taken over and I like it!

Happy Thanksgiving

Tricia said...

Ah, our kids recently earned a Mimi's certificate too...we just went last week or the week before...
OUr server asked us if we'd ever been, we hadn't and at the end of the delicious meal he brought out 4 gourmet muffins thanking us for stopping in. Was a wonderful family night out.
HOpe you and Elle have a great experience too!

Annette said...

Congrats Elle! Hey I noticed the handle on the back of her bike and wondered if it worked? We're worried Brandon and Zach might have training wheels on their missions :) The are SO not patient with practicing without.

Heidi Lyn said...

There is no doubt that Elle's got character. How fun to get to eat at Mimi's!

williams family said...

Jarin is funny I hope he didnt bend the frame on that bike. Tim did that once and the poor bike was never the same :) lol Way to go Elle!!!!

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Yeay for Elle! I love Mimi's! And what in the world inspired Jarin to take a spin on that little princess bike? haha too funny!

Dan and Naomi Johnson said...

I know life is crazy but come January after we come back from going home for Chrsitmas My wife and I would love to get together with your family again. We are living just a little deeper into Tampa, not very far at all. Plus we like to go that way to go to Costco. Anyway let us know what your thoughts on the idea are. We are leaving the 24th and coming back on the 10th. Send us a msg or call whenever. Take care