Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Sarah M. Here goes:

8 Favorite TV Shows
* Chuck
* Biggest Loser
* House
* Monk
* Psych
* My name is Earl
* Scrubs
* Grey's Anatomy

8 Favorite Restaurants
We don't eat out much right now, but if I WERE eating out, I would love
* Bonefish Grill
* Stonewood Grill
* P.F. Chang's
* Carrabba's
* Cheesecake Factory
* California Pizza Kitchen
* Panera
* Athenian Grill

8 Things that happened yesterday
* Went to church
* YW Presidency Meeting
* Kissed my kiddos
* Kissed my Husband
* Made Pierogies and filet Mignon for dinner
* Bishop's fireside at Patrick's house
* Nate ran a fever
* Reviewed and balanced our budget


8 Things I'm looking forward to
* A fun day with the kids tomorrow (no school)
* Date night this weekend
* Eating Hungry Jack tonight!!
* A Free day at Sea World
* Jarin being home all week, at least in town
* Thanksgiving dinner with Chris and Pat, super-foodies
* Someday being diaper-free
* The Twilight Premier


8 Things I love about fall
* Baking with Pumpkins
* Baking with apples
* Crisp, cool mornings and evenings
* Halloween
* Turkey Day
* Dinners on the lanai
* Hot chocolate
* The leaves changing colors (everywhere but Florida:()


8 Things on my wishlist
* A laundry fairy (I've been wishing for one for years now)
* My hubby at home
* A full night's rest
* Debt free
* Skinny
* Rich
* Crown moulding in my house, not my garage
* Kids who don't fight or tease





8 people I tag:
*Shelley
*Manya
*Dania
*Morgan, are you out there Morgan?
*Whitney
*Rachael
*April
*Elizabeth

2 comments:

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Oooh! I have so much juicy info on you now. What to do with all my newfound knowledge... I think I'll sell it to a marketing company for $4,000. Thanks, for funding my Christmas, Sarah! You're awesome!

Balser said...

I love the family picture on your header! I love House, Monk and Psych (I am actually watching House right now!)