Sunday, November 16, 2008

Great fun!!

Tonight we went to the Ruskin Family Drive In Theater. It was so much fun!!! We all piled in the back of the van and watched Madagascar 2 and Kung Fu Panda. It totally reminded me of the fun things we did growing up in the Hasler family. Nate fell asleep and ended up in his car seat and the other kids just snuggled in with us with tons of pillows and blankets. It was cool by Florida standards and a little breezy, but oh so much fun with our kiddos. I can't wait to go again!!!

3 comments:

April said...

sounds great!!! Wish I could go.

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Fun! I didn't even know that there was a drive in theater here! We might just have to check it out before we leave!

Annette said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I think there's a drive-in here in Sacramento, I'm going to check. What a blast!