Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

I know, I'm super slow at posting sometimes. Here are our Halloween pictures.

Jarin didn't get enough pumpkin carving with power tools, so he sat down with the dremel, an apron, and some safety glasses (safety first!) to create a mummy masterpiece. He won a prize at the trunk or treat with his creation.


Caci and Jace came over so we could make some "beautifully decorated cupcakes" for the cake walk. We had a fun time and here's what we came up with:


I just have to add that Caci is the creative genius of the universe. She makes all things cute and all foods tasty.
Nate LOVES Pat, he raced out and found her as soon as we were outside. Isn't he a cute chicken?


The two little witches. I sprayed their hair black, then sparkly. Then we promptly put hats on top of all my hard work.
Jesse was a pteradactyl again. He was supposed to be Buzz Lightyear, but we had some technical problems with his costume. He was so happy to be a dino bird.
Remember what I said about Caci's creative genius? She made this cute little monster costume for Jace. How cute is that?

Jarin was hanging out with Brother Pope handing out candy for the trunk or treat.

Jesse had 2 suckers in his mouth by the end of the night.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun! The kids look awesome in their costumes. I must agree that Nate is the cutest little chicken I've ever seen. You guys are a super fun and super cute family!

Whitney said...

Cute, cute! I love the costumes and the cupcakes look delish!

Cherie said...

Everyone looks great! And I wish I had a cupcake right now!:) They turned out really cute.

williams family said...

your way ahead of me I havent even downloaded my halloween pics yet. Maybe I will do it tonight :) the kids look great Nate is way cute and I love Jesse's costume I think we have a few of those lying around our house lol The girls looked scary great pictures

Cherie said...

Hi Sarah,
The quality of the book is really good and the $70 even included an upgrade to premium paper. We were really happy with it! I just think it is so cool to have all of those blog entries in a book! You should do it with your recipe blog too. That would be awesome!