Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My secret life....

...isn't really that secret. If you know me at all, you know I heart baking!! I have joined forces with my sister in law (Whitney) and my sister (Elizabeth) for a fun new food blog: www.celestialconfections.blogspot.com We will be posting at least weekly with the Tuesdays with Dorie baking bloggers with delicious recipes from the "Baking, from my home to yours" book by Dorie Greenspan. Check us out! Es muy delicioso!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Hooray for baking yummy things! I loved the pumpkin muffins. :)

Cherie said...

I am excited to check out your cooking blog. Every time we ate at your house the food was delicious!!

Hunter Family said...

Aww man... I'm trying to lose weight! I could run 8 miles but it might not do me any good! ...well, I guess I could just run a few more. Yep, that's what I'll do. Can't wait to try some new recipes!

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

How fun!! I will totally keep up to date on it! What a great idea!