We go to MOSI pretty regularly, but the kids just discovered this bed of nails. If you look closely at Elle's face, she's freaking out.
I'll admit sometimes I'd like to have their heads on a platter, but this is just creepy.
Nate on the "farm". This is just moments after I found his diaper unfastened on the ground. I looked around to see whose little girl lost her diaper out from under her dress, only to find it was my own bare-bottomed-boy.
Little scientists! They LOVE the microscopes and the bugs. OK, they love the whole place!
Our YMCA put in a great new family fun pool. I love to take the kids there and they love it too.I think this was Hurricane Gustav.
The girls "camped out" on my bed to watch a movie while our family room was out of service.
We visited the butterfly garden at MOSI.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
More September fun!
Posted by wildthayn at 11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those head-on-the-platter pictures are pretty creepy! I love how Nate took his diaper off! Too funny!
Sept. looks like it was a fun month! I find random diapers on the floor, too-only I know exactly where they cmae from!
We should try and get together sometime. What's half way?
What fun! Did I mention we want to come visit?!?!?!uu
You have been off the blogosphere for so long that I just quit checking for an update! And then all of a sudden-- BAM! You went Blog Crazy!! That is hilarious about Nate! And Eli looks like she is about to have an aneurism! hahaha You guys have to much fun!! MOSI looks awesome-- we really want to go with you guys! Jace will LOVE it!
How fun.. what is the MOSI? is it here in tampa? It looks very interesting. looks like your kids had a lot of fun.
Kelli, we'd love to get together sometime. We'll have to get out a map and find a good spot. Maybe a gas station or McDonalds. jk
Annette, when are you coming?!?!
Naomi, its the museum of science and industry in Tampa. It has a great section for kids, plus plenty of great exhibits for adults. They also have a planetarium and IMAX theater.
Post a Comment