Monday, October 20, 2008

A little something funny...

You might thing this is just dumb and not really funny, but my friend did a hyperlink to my blog and misplaced the "p" in blogspot. Here is what she came up with: www.wildthayn.blogpsot.com

What?? Why did they use wildthayn as their website? I think that's a question I'll never have the answer to. But I did get a good laugh!

5 comments:

Annette said...

Yeah...wildthayn seems a little odd for a bible website, but whatever...
very random!

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

hahahaha! What the heck!?!?!??!?!

The Addams Family said...

Oh my gosh! The SAME thing comes up when I accidentally misspell our blog too. I was thinking, "Why did they use addamsfam?" I guess some smart bible study people wanted to take advantage of people misspelling blogspot!

Hunter Family said...

Hee Hee! It could have been worse :)

Elizabeth said...

Ha ha!! That's so funny! It's really your site, isn't it?