Sunday, October 26, 2008

How do you get to my house?

Its really very simple. Just follow the giant chicken tracks. They lead right to my driveway, where our last name is written in big sidewalk chalk letters. There is also a blue line, which indicates a narrow body of water. Don't worry. Its quite easy to cross. Even a chicken can do it. Apparently. Well, it left tracks anyway.


-artwork by Elle

7 comments:

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Too cute!

April said...

seriously hillarious. This girl cracks me up. How does she think of these things. So creative!

Elizabeth said...

Hilarious!!! Seriously, I love that girl!

McCauley Family said...

If only you could record what kids are thinking when they do stuff like this! Sarah - your kids crack me up!

Sarah said...

How else would I be able to find your house?!

Hunter Family said...

elle is so cute! i always wondered why the chicken crossed the road. i bet elle knows!

The Addams Family said...

I love it!