Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Party Animals

Summer is coming to an end. We decided to let the girls have a "mini slumber party", which means a late party where every one goes home to their own parents at the end of the night. The girls had a great time eating pizza, swimming, jumping on the trampoline and watching movies.




Jesse is so excited about our trip to Colorado. He took the liberty of packing his own bag. He packed all of the really important stuffed animals: Alligator, lamb, Frankie Frog, the little dinosaurs...

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I love your mini sleep over idea. I might have to use that when my kids are a little older as I am anti sleep over. Have fun in CO, I wish we were going, too.

Cherie said...

What a great idea!! My kids would love to do this with their friends. Thanks for sharing it looks like they had a great time!

williams family said...

looks like so much fun wish we could have been there I would have made my sleep over cake!!!talk to you soon