Elle celebrated her birthday with a "happy breakfast" in bed, then a cookie cake with ice cream and gifts after school. We'll probably have a party for her after we get our house put back together.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
The Birthday Girl
Posted by wildthayn at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When I told Bekah it was Elle's birthday and she asked how old she is. She told me, "Oh, Elle is so old...I wish I was as old as she was." Oh to admire your older cousins.
Maybe now Hannah has life a little easier. She told me at the reunion..."you don't know what it is like to share a room with a FIVE YEAR OLD." I was laughing to myself and she was so serious about the burden it was to her. Hopefully Elle has matured, but I have a feeling it has nothing to do with being 5, just Elle.
Happy birthday to our favorite Elle! Birthdays in the Thayn house look like so much fun. My birthday is March 30th, I like my eggs over medium :)
Post a Comment