Friday, February 29, 2008

My favorite time of day (night)

As all mothers know, there is great peace found in the silence after kids have gone to bed. I was relishing in it the other night and thought that maybe I should make a record of it. So, here is what peace and quiet look like after a full day of activity.


5 comments:

Whitney said...

This was a fun little post Sarah! I couldn't agree more, there is nothing quite like a sleeping baby or child.

The Addams Family said...

I LOVE it! I feel the exact same way. We put our kids to bed early, usually at 7:30. I love the few hours I have to relax and think. It's priceless!

Cherie said...

This is so cute!! Seeing them like this makes whatever happened during the day vanish. So Cute!! Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

I'm with you, Sarah! I love love love my children, but I also love the end of the day when they're all asleep!

Kelli said...

That's my favorite time,too! There were times when Jess was deployed that my kids were in bed at 6:45! I just needed the day to end! As it is, they go to bed between 7 and 7:30! I love the sleeping babies!