Jesse has decided that he really loves to help in the kitchen. He helped me make a "dirt dessert " for young women's last week and he had so much fun! I even let him lick the beaters. Now he wants to help every time I start cooking something.
Rag curls... when I was little, my Grandma Evelyn used to put rag curls in my hair. We had school pictures last week, so I put rag curls in Elle's hair. We also had a couple of extra kids for a few days, so they got some extra curls too. I must add how much fun it was to have a couple of extra girls last week. They were so good and I think my kids were better with some friends around. Why doesn't more kids equal more chaos? We often remark that sometimes it feels like we are "herding cats" with our kids. Having them be just a tad older seems to make a big difference. Here's to having something great to look forward to. Don't get me wrong, we love this stage of life. Its soooooo fun!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008
My little helper
Posted by wildthayn at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aaahhhh!! I love rag curls!! Such memories! Also, Jesse is too cute!
looks like the girls had fun and tell jesse that I like to lick the beaters too!!!!I have a ton of stuff to post but I cant get my pics downloaded it keeps messing up sos I guess I have to wait till tim comes home today to post .
Okay, so Jesse's little face looks a lot like a Jarin face. And yes, I am sure Jarin makes that face after licking the beaters too.
Rag curls are fun and bring back good memories, but sometimes painful memories, you pulled my hair too hard..you...you..you big sister you! Did my screams of pain mean nothing to you? :)
I love rag curls! The girls look so cute! And how fun for you to have a helper in the kitchen. I can't even boil water without Robert being there wanting to help with everything!
Herding cats, HMMMM...That describes our life exactly! I like that. Cute kids, love the curls. Can't beat a great kitchen helper!
Post a Comment