I hope you all have a wonderful and loving St. Valentines Day today.! I stumbled into the kitchen, half asleep, and made some heart shaped pancakes with sprinkles for breakfast. I think my kids were shocked that I didn't chuck a banana and a granola bar at them on their way out the door.
Jarin and I are getting a date night tonight. Dinner and a movie, what else? I guess the older we get, the less creative we get about stuff like that. Jarin also had some beautiful lillies delivered. They're not totally open yet, so I can enjoy them for a while!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentines Day!!
Posted by wildthayn at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sarah-- you are so sweet....looks like they turned out yummy!!
We got the cutest Valentine's card from you guys today. Have fun on your date!
You are such a cute Momma! By the way, I got your valentines card! SO CUTE!
very fancy presentation. We made heart shaped pancakes too, but for dinner and dyed them pink. Mine did not look as beautiful as yours, but that could be because I had help (from Bekah)
Sounds like a fun day
yummy!!!!!! I'm drooling!!! :D
Thanks for the cute Valentines Day Card!! Your family is so cute and it is hard to believe that we saw you pregnant with Hannah. Where has the time gone? And feel free to come to my house anytime and make cute pancakes! We do Eggo waffles just about every morning! I know that is pretty sad, at least it is hot though. :)
Post a Comment