Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Elle is back

She says we can start calling her Elle again. I'm not sure how well that will go since EVERYONE here knows her as Eleanor now. But I'm just happy she has agreed to let us call her Elle again. Hooray!!

5 comments:

April said...

Yeah!!! You have your Elle back. It never changed for Glenn. He refuses to refer to her so formally. I think it is cute.

Tricia said...

That is adorable and SO Elle :) Love it!

Becca said...

I am so glad. I couldn't ever quite bring myself to calling her Eleanor. She is just an Elle to me.

Elizabeth said...

Yeah!! Are you going to legally change her name while you have her consent? ha ha!!

ps i keep meaning to tell you that mom and dad's book looks awesome!! you did a great job!

The Addams Family said...

She is so funny! Robert insists on calling us Ryan and Kristina instead of Dad and Mom. It drives Ryan crazy, but I think it's just a phase. Where do kids come up with this stuff?