Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesse!



My little boy is getting so big! Jesse turns 3 tomorrow. He's so sweet and so wonderful! Tonight, I told him he can have all the strawberries he can eat for his birthday. I bought a beautiful flat of strawberries in Plant City today for only $7 (yet another thing we love about Florida!) Jesse LOVES strawberries and always has. Of course, we got him a few other things, but I'll try to post more about that tomorrow.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Happy BIrthday Jesse....3 yrs, REALLY??? Man time flies....those strawberries look YUMMY and I don't like strawberries?!?!?!

The Addams Family said...

That first picture is so precious. Happy birthday Jesse!

williams family said...

yummy looking strawberries. I love the jams Jesse is wearing in his baby pic is there a monkey on them by chance :) lol

Hunter Family said...

Happy Birthday Jesse! It seems like it was just recently that we had all those sweet little boys back to back in Altus. Now most of us have had another too! Wow, how time flies! Those strawberries do look yummy. Seven dollars?1?1?