Monday, March 17, 2008

The beach

We took trip to the beach this weekend as the weather has been creeping up into the 80's. It was a beautiful day to enjoy God's creations. Jesse parked himself in the trailer, I guess he didn't want to get sand on himself.



Hannah and Elle held hands and bravely faced the waves. They had so much fun!



Jesse did finally loosen up a bit and played in the sand, but it took him a while to give in.



Hannah was constantly in motion. I think she ran, jumped, and swam for 3 hours strait!



Elle took it all in one piece at a time. She crawled, walked, built sand castles, and jumped in the waves. Needless to say, they all fell asleep very quickly that night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures. Makes me wish we were in Fla - not in 35 degree CS!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Papa

Becca said...

What a great time! Those florida beaches are beautiful.

williams family said...

Man I wish it was beach weather here soon we will be able to go to the beach with the rest of the east coast fun fun. I do love all the pictures of the kids looks like it was a fun time

Tricia said...

Oh...THANK You for posting these pics....I'm so looking forward to a day at the beach next week!

I need a sand n' salt fix :)

Elizabeth said...

What fun! I'm sure your family will have a great time with the beach close by.

The Addams Family said...

I'm so jealous. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Cherie said...

Very cute pictures!! We are waiting for the wether to warm up here so we can get our feet in the sand!