This may not seem like a big deal to you, but its a BIG deal to me. We bought crown moulding for our house a LONG time ago and have been storing it in our garage. When Jarin left for his deployment, we agreed that it was time to pay someone else to hang it. Well, its done!! I'm so happy and relieved to have it out of the garage and on the walls/ceilings!!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It looks great! Kid spa treatments are nice, but not quite as nice as the real pampering!
The mouldings are gorgeous . . . even if they did take forever to get up! I hope you're doing well.
Looks great! I could use a spa day...that sounds really lovely right about now!
Wow, this looks amazing!! Seriously, I love it! I haven't seen pics since you painted and I think it looks so great. Can't wait to see it in person....this week!!
Your house is gorgeous!! (And your kids are pretty cute, too)
Send your kids to my house please. I need some work on my back.
Your crown molding looks AMAZING!!!! I am so happy you finally got it done. That isn't fine German craftsmanship is it?
Thanks guys!! And April, YES it is fine German craftsmanship. Why do you ask?
Post a Comment