It makes me a little bit sick to my stomach when I think about being apart for so long, but we're more than half way through. We're almost 2/3 the way through. I've had a couple of nice pick-me-ups lately too.
First of all, its great that the kids keep doing funny things. We had chicken kabobs for dinner the other night and Nate LOVED the skewer. Of course, he was very closely supervised, but he just loved sticking it through his pacifier and putting the pacifier into his mouth.
After a long day of work in the yard one day, I discovered some big hooks in the trees which are perfect for a hammock. So we picked up a nice hammock for the yard. We all love it and we can all fit on it too!

The YMCA had a "breakfast with the easter bunny" event. Elle and Jesse picked up WAY too many eggs, so I had them re-hide them for other kids. They put them ALL in the same place and they were so proud!!!
3 comments:
Way to go Sarah! You are such a trooper!
I love Elle's bunny face. I am so happy you updated your blog. Your family is so cute.
Nate's birthday looks delicious and I finally got to see the blown up cake. I need one of those.
Glad to see you guys are alive! By the way, we're coming to Daytona Beach for a week next summer so I hope you guys are still there and we can hook up!
Post a Comment