Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jesse's 4th birthday

Its been a while since I've blogged.  We've been running at the speed of light lately.  I'm not sure anybody is even reading this anymore.  Sorry for the long lag.  I have a few things to blog about, so hopefully I'll pick up the pace soon.

We celebrated Jesse's birthday last month.   Its hard to believe he's 4 already.  We started off with breakfast in bed...

Then we went to the strawberry farm and bought a flat of strawberries so Jesse could have all the strawberries he could eat.

After the girls came home from school, we went to Chuck E Cheese and let the kids play to their hearts content.  This race horse was a big hit.


Then we came home and had a strawberry ice cream cake with Chris and Pat and their son Chris.  Thanks Chris, Pat, and Chris!  Its great to have you here!
Happy Birthday Jesse!!!  We love you!!!





2 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Finally, a post! I've missed you guys! Happy birthday, Jesse!

Whitney said...

What a big boy! Yikes! That means Matisse is on her way to four if Jesse just turned four. Has it really been that long?!?