Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Destin, FL, part 2


I wanted to get a nice picture of the kids on the pier. This was the best I could do. This picture is seriously the best representation of what my life is like right now. I have these wonderfully happy and spirited children who make my world so exciting! We do such fun things together, but nothing ever turns out how I plan it out in my mind. I think I'll frame this one and hang it somewhere that I'll see it daily. It just makes me laugh!





A local church near Destin was having a live nativity with a petting zoo. We took the kids and had a great time. They loved being around the animals and feeding them. The nativity itself was pretty sweet. They did a beautiful job of re-enacting it.










2 comments:

Hunter Family said...

I love the pier picture! I once bought a picture package where Sean (as a 2year old) was laying upside down, looking backward at the camera. He was hungry and tired and didn't want his picture taken! I thought it would a cute picture to show him later on...

Leslie said...

OMG..LOL LOL LOL
The first photo is CLASSIC! And it is such a great representation of how us mother feel! But I only have 2 Kids! you have 4...my hero!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog..and stop back by anytime!