I love this time of year! I love having an excuse to bake yummy things. I love all the Christmas cards in the mail from our friends all over the world. I love the anticipation of Christmas morning. I love the lights on the houses. I love that so many people honor our Savior by remembering His birth. What a great time of year!
Our church did a live nativity this year. Jarin and the 3 older kids got to be angels. It was a sweet experience for all of us and a lovely couple of evenings.
Jarin's dad made us a set of chimes for Christmas one year. He was amazing at making gifts that were very meaningful. Jarin comes from a very musical family and has blessed our home with his upbringing and natural talent. The kids love the chimes. They are so fun to play with. This was the first year they were really able to participate with some success. I'm excited to have this tradition for our family to learn and grow with.

I feel so blessed to have these four happy kids! They are so fun and such a joy to me! Sometimes its crazy, but that's what keeps interesting, right? My grandpa always wore bowties, so I try to put them on my boys whenever possible. These are in honor of him and it makes me smile whenever I think about it.

6 comments:
Love the live nativity and the chimes. Neat memories for your kiddos. The picture of all four of them is cute too. All grown up! You are entering a new phase without babies anymore. Wow!
Enjoy your Christmas!!
Merry Christmas!! We loved having you guys carol at our door last year. You guys are such a fun family and we are glad you are our friends.
Merry Christmas Thayn Family!
Your kids are just too cute! I love the bowties. Merry Christmas!
That is a really cute pictue of the kids together. The bow ties are fun and what a great memeory to have. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment