Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sunday Dinner....

I love to sit down with my hubby and kids to a delicious Sunday dinner. But, like most busy moms, I'm not such a huge fan of spending the whole day in the kitchen. Here's a recipe that will knock your socks off, its so yummy. Thanks Manya!! And my family says thank you too!
http://mamamanya.blogspot.com/2008/02/another-great-recipe-and-oh-so-easy.html
I followed the directions for preparation, then stuck it in my crock pot for about 7 hours on low. I also added some quartered red potatoes (small ones) and baby carrots. Enjoy!!!!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

OOOOHHH Sarah! I am so trying this one. I loved the other one you had posted on Myfamily. Thanks for the heads up.

Mamamanya said...

So glad you liked it! I'll have to try it in the crock pot too...YUMMY!!!

sweetieabbott said...

That recipe sounds good I'll have to give it a try. It's good to see that you all are doing well.

Crazy Herb Girl said...

I thought you guys might have a blog! Hope you don't mind me peeking in on your lives. Glad to get to see pics of your cute kids :-) Our blog is frozenrosengrens.blogspot.com if you'd like to see what we are up to :-) Jenny