Nate has been trying for weeks to get the walking thing down. He takes 4-5 steps, then dives into the ground, but this week he got it. And he is so proud of himself!! I just love this big toothy grin.
Jarin and I worked together to create this window treatment. It was a fun project to work on together and we are very happy with the outcome. When do we work on such projects? Between 10 pm and 2 am. Its really the only time we can work without kids picking up the saw or staple gun.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
He walks!!
Posted by wildthayn at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a cute picture! The window looks great! Take care!
Hooray for walking little boys! That is a big moment. And your window stuff looks awesome. If only I were so domestic!
I love all your pictures. nate is so cute wish i could see him walk. your window treatment turned out sooo good way to go!!!!!!!!!
I love your window treatment. I so know what you mean about working on things late at night. That pic with Trump's plane is awesome. Too cool!
I love that toothy grin, too! He's just precious. The window treatment turned out really nice. I'm also a fan of staying up late to work on projects, watch DVRed stuff and catch up on blogs.....wait, is it really midnight already?
Cute Cute...kids and window! Tell Jarin good job as well! I am a bit jealous of your summer, all year round feels the same to us. I fondly remember the excitement brought because of summer. Enjoy those days with your kiddies!
Yay Nate! He is so adorable and I love his little grin!!
Post a Comment