I love it how when I say my computer is not working, it starts being more friendly with me. Its kind of like taking sick kids to the doctor only to have all symptoms mysteriously disappear. Anyway, here are a few pics from Jarin's last trip.
Morning traffic:
Trumped at Laguardia. This is for real. They parked next to Donald Trump's plane.
White water rafting on the Arkansas River down the Royal Gorge in Colorado. There are actually 8 people in the raft, but most of them are engulfed in the rapids. Jarin is the one in the front. Well, he's the one you can see.
This is Jesse picking blueberries. He ate about 10 for every one he put in his bucket. I think Chris (our neighbor helped him fill it up though) They were so sweet and delicious. I can't believe the difference between store bought and fresh picked blueberries!!!! AMAZING!!!!!
The previous owner of our home loved to plant things. I'm always finding cool plants and flowers in our yard. I found this one way back in the Oak overgrowth. I'm still not sure what it is, but it lasted for weeks and kept its beautiful shape in color in the house in a vase.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Jarin's last trip
Posted by wildthayn at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Fun stuff! My kids used to do the same thing with Blackberries when we would pick them. I love the "morning traffic" and the flower! Gorgeous.
Post a Comment