Hannah had her first swimming meet this weekend. She did awesome!! She place first in her heat for breast stroke and individual medley. Here she is with her coach and another girl from her swim team.This is Hannah after winning her first event!! She couldn't stop smiling.
...Freestyle
...after winning the individual medley. Hooray!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Swim Meet
Posted by wildthayn at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WOWWW! I'm so impressed! I feel terrible that my kids aren't good swimmers. I'm not a huge fan of the water so I've done a huge disservice to them. Shame on me. They ARE taking lessons this summer, though.
Congrats to Hannah! Way to go!!
Woohoo! Go Hannah! I am super impressed!!
Way to go Hannah! Sounds like she is one good little swimmer.
Great Job Hannah!! That pool looks so inviting, I want to go swimmimg now!
congrats to hannah!! GO HER!! :D
Post a Comment