Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hannah's baptism day

What a special day it was for Hannah. She was baptized on Saturday. She was so sweet and so excited about her baptism. We were lucky enough to have my parents here with us. I made her a white dress, which she loves.




After the baptism, we headed out to Siesta Key for a little birthday celebration for Hannah. Here are a few pictures.


Nate finally has a few teeth. If you look closely, you can see two on top and one on bottom.


11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aahhhh!! I've been waiting to see these pictures. It sounds like a very special weekend for Hannah. Her dress looks great and you all look so happy! Wish we could have been there!

Whitney said...

Looks like a great day. Congrats to Hannah!

Sarah said...

You have such a beautiful family. Thank you for letting us share Hannah's special day with you.

williams family said...

Hannah looks so beautiful and you did such a great job on her dress. looks like she had such a special and fun day. It makes me sad to think that this was the first birthday that we were not there for and we missed such a important one. I am glad that she had such a wonderful day !!!

April said...

I have been waiting like crazy for these pics too. Hannah looks so sweet. What a wonderful day. I wish we could have been there with you guys.

The birthday celebration looks fun too. I love the beach when it is so nice and warm (and when your kids stay near you). I love Nate's facial expressions too, they crack me up.

thank you thank you for finally posting these.

Heidi Lyn said...

Congratulations Hannah! Oh and I can't believe you sewed that dress. Sewing is so hard.

Cherie said...

Time has gone by so quickly!! I remember when you were pregnant with Hannah!! She looks so pretty in her dress. What a beautiful day.

littlefox said...

Wow! I can't believe your oldest girl got baptised. She looks beautiful! What sweet pictures. It is so fun to see your darling family!! - Amy

The Addams Family said...

Congratulations Hannah! What a little angel she is in her beautiful dress. I remember holding her at the Eagle Pass building during seminary graduation. Seems like it was yesterday! I feel old.

wildthayn said...

I feel old too! It really does just seem like yesterday that I was very anxiously awaiting her arrival.

Balser said...

Congrats Hannah! That last picture of the beach is a cool picture!