Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Eleanor's pics




I took a few pictures of Eleanor after school yesterday. She had her hair curled with rag curls and was so excited about it.

5 comments:

April said...

Can I just say that Elle looks EXACTLY like photos of you when you were a kid. Rag curls bring back so many memories.

She looks beautiful! I am going to have to get used to this Eleanor thing. I am so used to Elle.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, they have all gotten so big! I am glad you have joined the world of bloggers so that I can peak in and see what you are up to! We will be watching.

Anonymous said...

OMG! She has grown soo much! And her hair looks gorgeous! HAHA. And the last picture of her is the best. I must say, she'll love to see these afew years from now.

Elizabeth said...

she is so you!!!

wildthayn said...

She definitely looks like me, but the similarities go sooooo much further!