

The weather here is so beautiful!!! I can totally see why so many people retire to Florida. We had breakfast on the lanai this morning and it was heavenly.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Breakfast outside
Posted by wildthayn at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness!! The kids are getting big. Looks like you have your hands full.
We love you,
The Masseys
It was so nice to see pictures of the kids! They are getting so big. I LOVE that Elle likes to be called by her given name. I remember doing the same when I was about her age.
Libby
Yeah!! I'm so happy you've decided to blog. It's such a fun way to keep in touch!
love Nate's face here. He actually looks a little like some of Rach's baby photos.
Hi Sarah!!! I am so excited you are blogging too! The family looks great! We sure miss you guys!
Nice, I just wish my parents didnt retire, so I could say I LIVED IN FLORIDA! Now, you know what made it wonderful to watch your kids? Is that I hoped that one day when I have kids, that maybe they will be just like them. Full of energy, cute, and original...
Post a Comment