Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bil's wedding






Most of you know "Uncle Bil." He got married in the Portland, OR temple to a darling girl named Caitlin last weekend. It was a sweet weekend for everyone, so nice to see family. "Cousin Jenny" was a super hostess and took great care of all of us. She even did mom's hair and took her for a mani/pedi!

6 comments:

Fibo said...

Nice Blog :)

Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

Aw, look how cute all of you are!

Someday ALL of the cousins will get to get together again. That will be fun...

Becca said...

I thought I recognized that atrium. Did I spell that word right? That's where Mike and I were married. Bil is the brother that came to help you when nate was born, right? He will make a great husband.

Mamamanya said...

Sarah! You are looking great! I am so happy for Bil. That is wonderful! Did the whole family go out or was it just you and Nate? Anyway, that is wonderful. I bet it was fun for you to see the family. :)

williams family said...

everyone looks so good look at those cute little boys. kaitlin is a very cute girl and Bill looks soooo happy.

Elizabeth said...

I've been wanting to see more pics of Bil's wedding, but i just got around to bloggin. They look so cute!