Thursday, July 3, 2008

This week at our house

Jesse has been taking swimming lessons for a few months now. He loves the water so much. He is getting very comfortable swimming and floating on his back. I love this picture because he is smiling while he's floating.


They have the kids jump off the diving blocks. Jesse loves to jump into the water!! Yes, we have noticed how very white Jesse is. That just means I'm doing my job as official sunblock applicator.


This week, Hannah and Elle had a sewing class at home. We made cute little aprons. Double click to see the whole picture. They're not finished in this picture, but they turned out great.


Nate played so hard yesterday, that he just couldn't make it through lunch. I watched his eyes roll back into his head as I fed him yogurt, then he just passed out. Classic! Not to "one-up" myself, but if you want to see a hilarious sleepy kid, click here to see my very adorable (and exhausted) nephew.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Love the aprons! Give me a few years and I might just attempt that with Aves and Tisse. They would think that was fun.

And I am so impressed with Jesse swimming. Way to go! And I am right with you on the sunscreen application! I white child is a safe child in my humble opinion. :)