Jarin has been gone a lot during the last month. After two trips totaling about 2 weeks, I decided to take an afternoon off and run some errands. Not spa and bakery errands, but school shopping and other mundane errands, just the stuff that is really hard with 4 kids. I come home and learn that Jesse has cut his own hair, the cut was enough that it neccessitated this cut:I can't say that I know what its like to have a really life-threateningly sick kid, but I can now say I have experienced the looks of pity and extreme sympathy people give you when you have a child that may have the big "C" word. Anyway, he may not have his hair, but he has his health.
A week later, it looks like this:Every morning, he wakes up and I tell him it grew more last night. That makes us both feel better.
And here is a gratuitous Nate picture. I just think he's irresistible. I'm sure he just came from destroying Jesse's room, but he sure is cute.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
The haircut.
Posted by wildthayn at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Sarah! That is quite the buzzed hair he has going on! Glad to see that it is growing back.
Scary haircut! Good thing he's such a cutie!
love, mom
So funny. could that get any shorter....no way. I really can't believe you had to cut it that short. I would have loved to see the original cut. I have threatened Bekah that if she ever tries to cut her own hair we will have to cut it like a boys....oh know what princess has boy hair. That threat of course could not work for Jesse. He could be in decent shape for family pics if it is growing that fast.
Oh my gosh! I laughed out loud when I saw that picture! He is TOO cute, even bald. I can understand how you'd be getting sympathy looks. Love the picture of Nate.
I can sympathize with the "terminally ill" haircut, as we opt to give Tobin such a haircut regularly. Luckily, it does grow fast.
I thinkt he hair cut is cute! At least he has a good head shape for it! :D
Post a Comment