Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring Break

Its Spring Break for us. The kids were soooo ready to get out of school. Isn't an April spring break a little late? We like to take full advantage of vacations, even if its just a vacation from school and we don't go anywhere. So here's what we're up to:

Day 1: birthday party at a really fun park, complete with hiking, then a movie night at home. We stayed up late!

Day 2: Hannah's judo, Jesse and Elle's swim lessons, then the Kids workshop at Home Depot. In the evening, Jarin returned from a 14 day trip so we had a sitter and went on a date!! We went to Stonewood Grill, then home, and out for a bike ride. Sooooo nice!! If it had included golf, Jarin would've voted it best date ever. (side note: we were worried about Nate not recognizing Jarin after 2 weeks. We sometimes had that problem with the girls. But Nate was SO EXCITED to see Jarin. He practically jumped out of my arms to greet him! I thought it was pretty sweet.)

Day 3: General Conference. I did watch a little yesterday, but come on!! I had all 4 kids by myself. We watched both sessions today, then watched the kids play outside in the rain. It ended with a game of Cops and Robbers.

For the rest of the week, we have a few projects and a lot of beach time planned. Although we have Disney passes, I don't think we'll go because of the crowds. (I know bummer, huh? Its just hard to take all 4 kids when there are so many people.) Hopefully I'll get some pictures posted later in the week.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a great week, Sarah! You seriously amaze me with all you do by yourself. By the way, your date sounded dreamy!