
Jarin and Jesse attended their first Father and Son Campout. They had a big fire, went on a scavenger hunt, and played with sticks, I guess.
This is Jesse with a couple of boys from our ward.
Jesse went "hiking" with the bishop.

This is Jesse with a couple of boys from our ward.
Posted by wildthayn at 11:20 AM
5 comments:
I'm so glad you had Spring Break part III!! I love the pictures of Jesse at the father and son campout. What a cute boy! I also love hearing about your girls hanging out in their tent and riding bikes. It reminds me of when we were kids!
I think you can just keep on posting them! Isn't it fun to watch them all play and laugh together?! The beach photos are the best, what a nice time to be in sunny Florida!
awe, I love the pictures of the campout. I tried to get barry to take a camera, but he said he would have more than enough to do with two little boys than taking pictures. What a turd!
looks like Jesse had sooo much fun he looks like such a big boy walking with the bishop.
okay, so I love all these pictures. And I am glad that was the Bishop with Jesse and not Jarin, because I was surprised at his weight (no offense Bishop, but Jarin is so skinny).
Anyway...where are you? Lets see something new. I know you have pictures from Disney world.
Post a Comment