Thursday, January 24, 2008

Shubins visit

We had a fun visit with the Shubins who are lucky enough to visit Florida in January for a veterinary conference. They spent Sunday with us and Linda played with us at the Orlando Science Museum on Monday. I gave the kids a choice between Disney World and the Science Museum. Hannah lit up and said "Mom, I'm a science machine and you know it." They squealed and screamed with excitement. I thought it was so funny!



I have no idea what Derek said to make Jesse pose like this, but I thought it was awesome!!The kids were glued to Linda. She was so much fun to have here.

6 comments:

Becca said...

You guys look great! Where does Hannah get her love of science?

The Addams Family said...

That science machine will make you millions someday! That is so funny that they'd rather go to a museum than Disneyworld!

April said...

That is too fun about Hannah.
Okay..so my thoughts about these pictures.
You look amazing Sarah, so good!!
Jesse's hair looks super dark, I can't believe it.
I am jealous you got a visit from the Shubins or from anyone for that matter. We need visitors.
Looks like a lot of fun!

Balser said...

Are they from Utah? I swear I know them but I can't place it right now! Do they have any kids? Oh wait, I think it sounds familiar because a friend I used to dance with married a Shubin-she just had twin girls. Her name is Alicia... April Barrett (mom22babygirls@yahoo.com)

wildthayn said...

I think she's their daughter-in-law. They just had twin girl grandbabies. What a small world!!

Balser said...

Yep, I just looked at the pictures Alicia sent me and there they are holding the new babies! It is such a small world! How do you guys know them? Friends or family? Also, what's your e-mail address? Your Christmas card came back to me and the email I have came back undeliverable...