Monday, January 14, 2008

Shelley and Sarah

Shelley (my very good friend) mentioned the other day that although we have been good friends for years, she had no pictures with me. I searched through my pictures and came up with a few. So, here you go Shelley. Enjoy!






Ok, so I had my brother-in-law "create" a few pictures of our (his) favorite memories together. Thanks Glenn!!

9 comments:

Becca said...

AWESOME pictures ABE! you are so funny!

williams family said...

I love the pictures we look great. we are a couple of HOT looking girls :) Thanks Glen !!!!!

The A Team said...

LOVE the pictures. It always inspires me to see great friends enjoying each other's company.

The Addams Family said...

That's funny!

Heather said...

Hey Sarah, fun to see your blog as well. Wow! 4 kids! Thats awesome.

April said...

Given that Glenn doesn't even know shelly, he had much more fun with that project than I had anticipated. I guess he is like a kid and wants to make silly things.

rachel said...

So cute Sarah! I hope it's ok if I link your blog on mine. I love keeping up with yall.
Rachel
brianrachelandkids.blogspot.com

Cherie said...

What a super funny post! Thanks for sharing!

Hall Family said...

oh my gosh!! HOW FUNNY!!!!!!!! You totally had me loling!! ;0 I need an "Abe" too!! :) Sarah.. I miss u!! You're always so fun! :)